Social Icons

Tuesday 28 November 2017

5 Years On Living An Incredible Life

An update video 5 years after I started this channel, and removed cortisone steroids from my life. I'm now 100% healed, happy and living an incredible life.  I wanted to take this opportunity to send out a message of support to all those who are going through the process.  Well done, keep going!


Cronic eczema can be solved, and getting off medication is how I achieved it.  If this is new to you, I recommend you read the rest of the blog, and google all the other survivors.  

Thanks to Dr Rapaport who's research led me to find this answer.  I strongly recommend you read all his information and papers.  They are truely mind opening and totally scientific.  You can read more about him here, the man who can cure eczema simply by offering support and knowledge.

Please share this with anyone going through this issue.  It cost me nothing in medical bills, or crazy tests.  Just simply my time and perseverance to find a solution.

Live the life you can.  My love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment